Monday, June 27, 2011

Second Attempt



Hey anyone who may ever read this! This has been one sad attempt at blogging but I've decided to give it another try.

So a while back I headed out to Eureka with my friend Becca for a day trip that somehow turned into a photo shoot. It was so fun!! The lovely wall below is where most of the pictures were taken.

Isn't that awesome!








Who knew I looked amazing in a cowboy hat? :) Now that the secret's out, there's only one thing left to do; that's right, buy me some cowboy boots. :)



Yup, cowboy boots would have made this picture so much cooler.



We also found a house that had fallen into an old mining hole!




After that we found some abandoned train tracks which of course meant we had to stop and take more pictures.



Overall, it was a great day. :)

2 comments:

Terri Ann said...

Glad you're back blogging! We really need to get together!

Melissa said...

Seriously!!! I need to see you all prego! :)