Friday, January 27, 2012

Alcatraz


I just watched the pilot of Alcatraz and it was great! I'm not a huge fan of Sam Neill's character but so far I like the other two main characters. This show is made by the same guy who created Lost which I've never really seen but kinda want to watch now. Although, I've heard mixed reviews about the series finale so maybe not.
Anyway, the idea behind Alcatraz is very fascinating and now I'm really interested in learning more about the real Alcatraz. I love how media can teach me about things I've don't know about. For example my interest in (and subsequent love of) studying the American Revolution came from watching Liberty Kids. Thanks to Alcatraz, I now have a new topic of interest.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

My husband and I watched the first two episodes yesterday and I think I like it. I like it enough to at least keep watching. I'm curious to know if the inmates in the show were actual inmates at Alcatraz. That'd be pretty cool.