I love to cook.
Problem: Pinterest has allowed me to keep track of numerous dishes I have a strong desire (which I often mistake for a need) to make.
Solution: I need to drop out of school and have unlimited resources to explore all the wonderful dishes I've pinned or otherwise seen on Pinterest.
Wouldn’t that be great? Sometimes I wish I could just stay home from class and experiment in the kitchen all day; especially with cake decorating. Pinterest gives me so many ideas of things to make and takes up way too much of my time. Last night for example, I was supposed to be getting homework done but instead found a cool recipe and just had to look it up on the site it was from which had more cool recipes and there went my night of homework. Although, I was thinking about it and if I (and pretty much everyone I know on Pinterest) ate like the food I pin on my boards (or their boards) I’d either be having serious health problems or be dead. On the other hand, I’d be full of delicious food. :)
By the way, if you are interested in the website I was looking at here it is!

1 comment:
Okay, I've never checked out pinterest, but enough people are talking about it, that I feel that I should! OH! And if you ever feel the desire to cook any of the things on that website, feel free to bring them to class to share!
Post a Comment