Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hashtag Killer Dilemma

In class a while ago we talked about food companies creating games on their websites to promote their products. Most TV shows have the same thing: a website with games you can play. The best I've ever played is Hashtag Killer from Psych. It's an interactive game where you get to help Shawn and Gus solve a crime. You investigate crime scenes and chat with them online and they ask you questions. You earn points and the person who is the top of the leader board was always the next victim the following week It's awesome! It started this past summer and was 7 weeks long (you could only do so much in one day). I was so addicted to it.

But now, right in the middle of the busiest time for me this semester, I just found out there's a new case. Gah! I am dying to start the new one but I really don't have time right now. I should wait at least until next weekend but I kinda doubt I can last that long. :)


No comments: