Friday, March 23, 2012

What would you do for a midnight premiere?

As I'm sure you're all aware the Hunger Games movie is now in theater. YAY!! I really enjoyed it and I loved the casting! Everyone should go see the movie (even if you haven't read the book). I went to the 12:15am showing this morning and loved it! But when I thought about what I did for the midnight premiere it kinda amazed me. Would I do it all again and continue to do that for future films (say for example The Avengers and The Hobbit)? Absolutely.

A few things I did for a midnight showing of Hunger Games:
  • Bought tickets a month in advance
  • Got in line 9 hours early (but was still second in line)
  • Loaded a small cooler with drinks and food
  • Volunteered for the graveyard shift at work so I could get off early to wait in line
  •  Ate way more Panda Express than one should ever consume in one sitting (and there were still boxes of food left)




Go see the movie! Seriously it's great!

No comments: