Monday, March 5, 2012

The PianoGuys

How can one take some ordinary instruments + simple songs and transform them into something epic? Stick said instruments on a top of a cliff or in another beautiful outdoor location outside of the traditional performance hall and play an awesome mash-up of songs with your own personal flare! The effect can further be enhanced if there's an amazing singer with cool coat. :)

If you have yet to listen to or see the PianoGuys you are truly missing out. These guys have so much talent and I love all the covers I've heard so far.

Watching these videos today made me think what an amazing creation Youtube is. I love how it allows people to share their incredible talents and impact others in a positive way. Don't get me wrong I know that there's a lot of stuff on Youtube you need to avoid but there's also a ton of great things too. Please enjoy two of the many great videos I've found on Youtube. :)





No comments: