While browsing through the Yahoo news I came across an article about how to beat the infamous claw game. I love that you can use the internet to learn how to do pretty much anything. Seriously, there are so many times when I need to fix something or do something and I turn to the internet for assistence. There's tons of "How to..." videos on Youtube and articles online from blogs and Pinterest, etc. I've used these sources to help fix a leaky fridge, get Netflix on a Wii, learn how to play a song on guitar, hook up Nintendo, make balloon animals and so much more!
Thank you internet for helping me fix life. :)
http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/unplugged/beat-claw-183238439.html
1 comment:
That's really funny! I was just thinking about this the other day. I've looked up how to make origami for my nephews, how to make homemade crafts, and even how to paint my apartment! I love all of the different things you can learn how to do online.
Post a Comment