
This is a very interesting idea but I’m not really hooked on it yet. I signed up for it on the spur of a moment but I’ve found it’s mostly useful in filling up my inbox. I think if I had a smart phone that would improve my Twitter experience by allowing me to see the actual pictures and videos tweeted but for now it’s alright.
Surprisingly, the thing I’ve liked most so far is not the tweets I get from celebrities I follow but the tweets I get from my siblings. They tweet funny things about their day, happy moments, or reminders about important events. I’m way more likely to pay attention to a tweet from siblings than others I follow. I have found that Twitter can be a good thing for me. Sometimes when I’m having a hard day at work I’ll get a tweet from a sibling that makes my day like this one from my sister-in-law concerning my potty training nephew, “Kai has officially lost all clothing privileges until further notice." :)
For now I'll keep Twitter but I'm not convinced it's as cool as people say it is. I'm hoping to get a smart phone soon and I'm curious if that will improve my Twitter experience.
2 comments:
Personally I've never seen much use for it. It just reminds me of people updating their facebook status all day long. Haha. I do like that your siblings make it a great experience though. That's the only reason I get on facebook these days, just to see what kinds of things they are posting about.
I agree. I have yet to get hooked on Twitter. For some reason it just doesn't suck me in. Maybe if I had siblings who used it, that would change :)
Post a Comment