SHERLOCK!! I love Sherlock Holmes. I just saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie with Robert Downing Jr. for the third time (yes that’s right) in theater. It was fabulous! Even though this version of Sherlock is on the eccentric side I enjoy it a lot. Also, Moriarty is perfect! He is the best representation of the book character I have ever seen!
After seeing this movie yet again I wondered if it were possible to meet one of the characters which one would I choose? Sherlock would be an obvious answer but since he lacks social skills Watson would be a better choice for a visit. Than again, Moriarty - despite being an evil villain - is pretty dang cool and has very good social skills. But the gypsies are also pretty cool too. Then after spending way too much time thinking about this I realized that this was ridiculous because I could never choose between Sherlock and Watson so I would pick them both. :)

***SPOILER ALERT***
Irene Adler dies! And I was very excited that her character was killed off, and early in the movie too. I disliked the character portrayed in the movie because it is not at all like the character in the books. She’s only in one story and she is not a career criminal, she’s an actress. Nothing against Rachel Adams but I'm so glad Adler was not in this movie long!
1 comment:
Loved this movie too! It had great special effects!
Post a Comment